SETTING UP YOUR EMAIL SIGNATURE (GMAIL)
- Open Gmail > Click the ‘Settings Cog’
- Click ‘Settings’
- Scroll down the ‘General Tab’
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Signature section’
- Click the ‘upload image’ button
- Click ‘Upload’ > Then ‘Select file from your device’
- Find your image (signature) you want to insert on your computer and click ‘upload’.
- Highlight the image (make it blue)
- Click the ‘link’ button (while the image is still highlighted)
- Click the image > Then click ‘Change’
- In the second box remove the ‘/’
- Paste your Review Widget link into this second box > Then click ‘OK’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save Changes’
- You are now done! Feel free to now compose a new email and if you’ve followed these steps then your new Review Widget should appear in your email signature.
Make sure you click the image to test the link!